Systers, an AnitaB.org community
Prevent a user from sending multiple mentor/mentee requests to the same person (Mentorship - Android)
- Create a GitHub account.
- Fork and clone Mentorship-Android
- Install Android Studio
- Run the project in Android Studio
As of now, a user can send multiple requests to the same person.
- Locate the files dealing with sending of mentor/mentee requests
- Add a mechanism such that if a user attempts to send a request to a person it is first checked if a similar request has already been sent.
- If a similar request has been sent already, an error message shows up otherwise the request is sent successfully.
- A request can be considered similar if the receiver, mentor/mentee field, and end date are same.
- Download Android Studio
- Setup Android Studio
- If you need help or get lost, post a "New topic" in the coding-android-tasks stream.
Create a pull request with the label "Program:GCI" in Mentorship-Android with the code changes for the task.
Students who completed this task
_daksha_, asawesome07, HardikJH, i_maier