Update FFmpeg doc text to markdown language
CCExtractor is a tool to extract subtitles/closed captions from video streams. It's used by universities for research purposes, as well by regular users that want to extract captions from various formats. It can internally use FFmpeg to parse various files
There is document which tells how to use FFMpeg in CCExtractor repository. https://github.com/CCExtractor/ccextractor/blob/master/docs/FFMPEG.TXT
Update the text file with proper md style heading and all shell commands should be in code block.
Requirements to complete this task
- Create fork of original CCextractor repository. (https://github.com/CCExtractor/ccextractor)
- Rename the file extension from txt to md.
- Add bash style code blocks for easy copy paste for each command in document.
- Update Heading and subheading with correct markup style
- Create a pull request to original CCextractor repository
Relevant extra links