Integrate Codacy to supported projects.
You are required to:
- Find a project from the organisation's github page which does not already have codacy implemented.
- Create a issue in the repository stating that you will be working on implementing this.
- Add and make changes to the codacy configuration file (codacy.yml) basic template for which can be found here
- After successfully implementing codacy to your fork, add a codacy badge to readme, just below the heading of the repository.
- Remember: to alter the badge so as to make it work with the original repository.
- Create a Pull request making your changes.
- Link to your created issue.
- Link to your created Pull request.
Students who completed this task
Rishabh, ribhavsharma, Lint, Michael, Visheshc, Saba Khukhunashvili, crowded.geek, Aniol Vicens Lloret, sriramdasavage, Sidhya Tikku, HarshHC, oussema, titanMx, Sai Vittal B