Remove warning at the time of Compilation warning in GPAC when build through autotools
Standard linux compilation through Autoconf scriptssection of compilation guide of ccextractor at following link
- Compile CCExtractor using autoconf on linux and 64 bit operating system.
- Check warning thrown from GPAC at time of compilation.
- GPAC warnings are present because GPAC_64_BITS preprocesor flag is not present in 64 bit build.
- GCC expects preprocessor flag through -D option https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Preprocessor-Options.html eg: gcc -DFLAG a.c
- You need to define GPAC_64_BITS through changing Makefile.am
- Make sure 32 bit build are not affected.
- Raise a pull request with your Fix
Look for GPAC specific define in File:
Students who completed this task