Setup Sphinx for Fedora Happiness Packets
Fedora Happiness Packets needs better documentation, so let's setup Sphinx.
You can read more about getting started with Sphinx here (http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/usage/quickstart.html)
- Pull request with the changes to Fedora Happiness Packets (https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/fedora-happiness-packets/) which includes files configuring Sphinx for Fedora Happiness Packets.
- Create an account to start contributing (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new)
- Login to Pagure and set up your account (https://docs.pagure.org/pagure/usage/first_steps.html)
- Create a fork of Fedora Happiness Packets and clone the project to your computer (https://docs.pagure.org/pagure/usage/forks.html)
- Make the necessary changes
- Create a Pull Request with the changes you've made (https://docs.pagure.org/pagure/usage/pull_requests.html)
You can email me if you get stuck :) email@example.com