Labyrinth: Create an animated tile
The FOSSASIA Labyrinth allows you to contribute parts to a huge labyrinth. Please, create a tile which is interactive.
- Download and install Inkscape
- Create a tile with the same dimensions as those which are there. Ways of his tile must end at the middle of the edges.
- Use CSS to animate the tile in a way: Bird flapping/oven cooking/water dropping, ...
- While editing the game you may have ideas for improvement - add them as github issue.
- create a pull-request and have it merged and reviewed
- An SVG tile was added to the tiles folder
- An implementation of that tile was added to the tiles file
- The tile is part of the larger labyrinth and reachable.
- If someone wants to work with you, let them do that. You can use techniques like pair programming or collaborate together on branches of your forks. You can attribute a pull-request also to other people who helped you out or submit a pull-request where you and an other person contributed together.
- You can join our chat on gitter if you get stuck to get help or just hang out and have a nice time with others.
Students who completed this task
Piyush Raj, Naveen Rajan, Mishaal Kandapath, Samyak Jain, Abishek V Ashok, Aditya Dutt, P10YP1T1