Improve Code Coverage for PowerUp Android
- Install PowerUp Android.
- Install Android Studio
- Fork and clone PowerUp Android
- Code coverage is a metric used to identify the percentage of code that is being tested.
- Use a code coverage tool to find the current code coverage. Some tools such as codecov highlight the lines of code not being tested
- Modify existing tests or add new tests to improve current code coverage.
- Ask any questions or directions in the #powerup on Systers Open Source Slack. Mention @prachi1210 on Slack
- Using codecov
Create a Pull Request to the PowerUp Android repository and attach screenshots of codecov showing the improvement.
Students who completed this task
Sameer, Mu'aaz Kasker, Phoebe Fletcher, Valentun, Erika Tan, Yuyuan Luo