EmberJS: Create a Simple Calculator Web App Using Ember.js
Some projects at FOSSASIA use EmberJS. Please learn about the Framework. The objective of this task is to create a simple calculator web app with minimal UI using emberjs framework and get introduced to it. The calculator should be able to perform the basic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Additional features like calculation square root, factorial, sin, cos would be great.
- A GitHub account
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of ember.js frontend framework.
- Create a new repo.
- Add commits to this repo so that mentors can see your progress.
- Finally host your app on gh-pages or any other platform like surge or anything else.
Note: Using emberjs is must.
- A simple calculator app using EmberJS in our repository https://github.com/fossasia/Ember_Simple_Calculator (make a pull request)
- Share a link to a test deployment of your app
- Tweet the link of your deployment @fossasia @mariobehling @hpdang and/or share it on Facebook or any other social media