Website: Identify and Fix Issue for FOSSASIA Summit 2014 page
The 2014 FOSSASIA Summit site was converted to a GitHub Pages site. Unfortunately it does not work yet. The site is also not displayed well as a mobile version and could benefit from a simpler design.
Your task is to make the site work in the FOSSASIA design, identify key issues with and make substantial improvements fixing issues and improving the design and sharing your progress on social media. Please follow FOSSASIA's Best Practices.
- Understanding of Jekyll
- Fork the Website repository and make it run on your own repository with Github pages (more info here)
- Test the site, identify issues and open issues on the repository's tracker
- Fix issues and make a pull request to the repository (Note: Simple typos or one-line code changes are not sufficient.)
- Tweet about your task on Twitter, Weibo or other tweet like channel, e.g. something similar to "Fixed an issue for #FOSSASIA during #GCI @fossasia @hpdang @mariobehling" and post about your task on Facebook or other social media, providing a link to FOSSASIA
- star the repository on GitHub
- fixed issues and merged pull request
- tweet and other social media message posts and starred repository