Website: FOSSASIA Summit 2016: Add missing Profile Links of Speakers
The website of the FOSSASIA Summit 2016 in Singapore at http://2016.fossasia.org is missing links to profiles on social networks, projects and websites of speakers. Please research and add missing links.
- Join the FOSSASIA Gitter channel
- Check out issues on https://github.com/fossasia/2016.fossasia.org/issues and make yourself acquainted with the codebase
- Open an issue with the information on which speaker profiles you are going to add. Add at least 8 profile links.
- Fork the repository and after doing the necessary, make a pull request to merge your changes to the original repository of https://github.com/fossasia/2016.fossasia.org
- In your pull request mention the issue
- Announce your work on social media, e.g. Facebook or Tweet about it @fossasia @hpdang @mariobehling and use the hashtag #FOSSASIA #GCI
- A FOSSASIA summit site with additional speaker profile links
- An accepted pull request for an issue
- A link to the tweet or FB post (or other network) about the issue solved
- How to use github pages: https://pages.github.com
Students who completed this task
Yash Kumar Verma, Matthew Lee, Saarthak Chaturvedi, Piyush Raj, Erik Boesen, Tushar Kumar, Kuba Michalski, Naveen Rajan, Samyak Jain, Aditya Dutt, Isabel Sieh, Amriyono Maju Ompusunggu, Abishek V Ashok, Francisco Fernandes, P10YP1T1, Arjun Pandey, Yash Kothari