Labyrinth: Cooperate on a Pull Request
The FOSSASIA Labyrinth allows you to contribute parts to a huge labyrinth. To train online cooperation, please cooperate on a pull request with an other student and solve an issue together.
- There is an issue which you want to solve
- You find an other person who likes to cooperate with you in the chat.
- Both you and the other person contribute to the pull request - at least one commit by you and the other person.
- A merged pull request with at least two commits: one by you, one by another person (GCI or not): Post a link here
- We see that you and the other person agreed to cooperate: Post a link here of your agreement
- You can either
- create a pull request to the branch of an other person and compare across forks
- or give the other person write access to your repository "Settings" -> "Collaborators and Teams"
- You can use techniques like pair programming or collaborate together on branches of your forks.
- You can join our chat on gitter if you get stuck to get help or just hang out and have a nice time with others.
Students who completed this task
Yash Kumar Verma, Saarthak Chaturvedi, Piyush Raj, Kuba Michalski, Naveen Rajan, Supun_TE, Samyak Jain, Abishek V Ashok, Aditya Dutt, P10YP1T1, Arjun Pandey, Yash Kothari