Open Event Web App: Find and Fix a bug of the mobile UI of Open Event Web App
Find and fix at least one bug corresponding to the UI for small resolution screen i.e mobile devices.
- Test the sample site of the web app for any bugs in the mobile UI, report it on the Github issues tracker, and start working on fixing the bug.
- Fork the repository and make a pull request with the fix.
- Tweet about your task on Twitter, Weibo or other tweet like channel. Your tweet should include @FOSSASIA #Google Code-In @hpdang @mariobehling @eventyay @fossasia http://eventyay.com
- Post about your task on Facebook or other social media. Your post should include link to the project e.g https://github.com/fossasia/open-event-webapp and http://eventyay.com
- Accepted pull request
- Screenshots before and after the bug was fixed
- Tweet the screenshots and link to the issue @fossasia @eventyay
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/fossasia/open-event-webapp/issues
- Sample site: http://fossasia.github.io/open-event-webapp/
Students who completed this task
Abishek V Ashok, Naveen Rajan