loklak/Google Cloud: Set up loklak tweet search server on Google Cloud Server
Loklak is a server application which is able to collect messages from various sources, including twitter. The server contains a search index and a peer-to-peer index sharing interface. Set up loklak_server on the Google Cloud, help with documentation and tweet about it. Collect at least 3 million social messages. Also star your three favorite repositories of the loklak project, join the gitter channels and team on GitHub.
- The instruction to get you started is here: https://github.com/loklak/loklak_server/blob/development/docs/
- loklak server successfully installed with at least 3 million tweets and continuously collecting tweets on the system
- Add/improve set up instructions for Google Cloud in Installation Readme
- tweet about your task with a screenshot of your set up, e.g. "Collecting my own #bigdata with #loklak social search http://loklak.org + @elastic during #FOSSASIA #GCI @fossasia @mariobehling"
- starred at least three repositories of the project
- joined the project channel at https://gitter.im/loklak/loklak and team on GitHub