Describe a new feature you want added to a module in your own words
The modularity of Terasology enables the creation of a wide range of modules. Many of them are constantly in development, with new features and bugfixes being applied. Your task is to research an existing module and describe a new feature you wish to be added to it.
Definition of 'Done'
- A 300-500 word feature request is submitted (as a GitHub issue in the module the feature should be added to). It should cover the following questions:
- What are the details on your new feature or extension? What gameplay changes does it include?
- What systems and components should be implemented or extended in order to get it working?
- How will the new feature improve the module?
- [Optional] Can the feature help other modules?
Where to start?
- Explore a module's README, its JavaDoc comments, as well as the code itself to get an overview of its' intended use and potential feature ideas.