Write a summary of your MetaBrainz GCI experience
Now that our GCI adventure is nearly over for this year, we'd really like to hear your feedback on our organization's handling of the 2016 competition. This task is straightforward: simply write a summary of your GCI experience with us.
Things that we would particularly like to hear about:
- What was the task you had most fun doing, and what made it so enjoyable?
- What task do you feel most proud about completing, and why?
- Which task did you least enjoy completing, and what could be done to make it better?
- Were there any tasks that you considered to be too long or too short?
- How do you think we could improve the way we mentor in future years?
- Are there any types of tasks that you would have liked or expected to complete which were not available?