Add the new API documentation. [MACC]
Documentation is as important as the code! API documentation of the document is here and the task for you is to add it to our wiki and blog about what you've learned. Good luck!
To add API Documentation to the GitHub Wiki repository.
- Check the old documentation here, download it in your system.
- Add the documentation to the project wiki.
- Create a blog post about MACC.
Steps to add a Blog Post
- Ask @may on Slack to add you as an author.
- Check your email for an invitation to the blog.
- Write your post.
Some projects have an extra step needed to run the program. So as you work on this task, you should join and remain in #gci-general and #macc on Systers Opensource Slack to get help, feedback, and guidance from mentors and other developers.
- Submitting a pull request