loklak: Create an asciinema about how to set up loklak
You should be able to create an asciinema of the loklak setup and share it publicly.
Asciinema is a free and open source solution for recording terminal sessions and sharing them on the web. This could potentially be like videos but rather of terminal sessions teaching users exactly how to perform a setup or solve a problem.
- link to your work at https://asciinema.org
- link to public sharing of info, e.g. post a tweet "My asciinema terminal session to learn how to install #loklak: https://asciinema.org/your-session-url @0rb1t3r @mariobehling @lklknt"
- add a screenshot of your session when you share it
- Asciinema - https://asciinema.org/
- loklak - https://github.com/loklak/loklak_server
- setup documentation - https://github.com/loklak/loklak_server/blob/master/README.txt