Games/Kivy Introduction: Making games with Kivy
Making games with Kivy (1/4)
*note that this task is a part of a series of tasks, but also self-contained.
Learn about Kivy, and blog what you’ve learned.
1) Visit the official Kivy website, and find the following points.
- What can you do with Kivy? Find out through Showcases and Gallery, for example.
- What do you think what is the Kivy about?
- In which language is Kivy written?
- Which OS do you need to work with Kivy?
- On which platform will your application written in Kivy run?
- What can you (or others) create with Kivy?
- How can you describe Kivy briefly?
stretch goal: to read Kivy User’s Guide » Philosophy
2) Write a post in your language.
- Write a post, spread the knowledge that you have just learned.
- Try keep your intro not too long.
- Put useful links such as Showcases.
(3) Expected outcome
A complete blog post, which introduces the Kivy in local language.