Game/FOSSASIA quiz: Create a multi-choice quiz/game in JAVA with UI
Creating games is fun for the developer and for people playing. So, let's create a multi-choice quiz. Please add the game to the FOSSASIA GCI student site in the section "Games" with a) a link to the code and b) if possible a version that runs in the browser.
- Develop a multi-choice quiz with at least 10 questions pertaining to the theme FOSS
- The questions and answers(labels) could be hardcoded (i.e. no database required)
- Display result/scorecard at end
- Use of buttons/labels etc as UI widgets (preferably JAVA)
- Make a repository for the same on GitHub
- multi-choice quiz with at least 10 questions about FOSS
- score at the end
- hosted on github
- provide links to the resources or tutorials you have found online
- game added to the FOSSASIA GCI student site (http://gci15.fossasia.org) in the section "Games" with a) a link to the code and b) if possible a version that runs in the browser.
- tweet the screenshot or post a message on Facebook or any other social network of your choice: Something like, e.g. "Made a multi-choice quiz game at #FOSSASIA #GCI @fossasia @hpdang"
- Github: http://github.com
- Type in "java quiz game programming" in Google and find lots of results to get you started