Website: Add your photo to the GCI FOSSASIA Site Student Section and Tweet about it
We have put up a basic site on http://gci15.fossasia.org. We want to develop a nice website with pictures of all mentors and students of Google Code-In. Please add your picture to the site in the student section.
Step by Step
- Please sign up for github, tell your mentor your user name. He/She will invite you to join the FOSSASIA GCI students team.
- Fork the Website repository https://github.com/fossasia/gci15.fossasia.org and make it run on your own repository with Github pages (more info here http://pages.github.com)
- Add your picture in the image folder (Use the right dimension with a ratio 1:1) and in the section on the modify _data/students.yml.
- Also include your credentials (blog link, github user name, twitter, facebook - what you like) on the website modify _data/students.yml.
- Make a pull request to merge your changes to the original github repository
- Announce your work
- On your blog
- Tweet about your task on Twitter, Weibo or other tweet like channel, e.g. something similar to “Posted my work for #FOSSASIA #GCI on https://codein.withgoogle.com/organizations/fossasia/ @fossasia @bkeepers”
- Post about your task at Facebook or other social media, providing a link to FOSSASIA
3) Expected Outcome
Your photo and personal links are on the site and match the design.