Website/Browser/Geolocation: Get Geolocation from Browser
- Create a small website with a button to get your current location.
- Store values for longitude and latitude in variables and show them on your page.
- Upload it to github and a website.
- Add a link to a) the repository and b) your site to the geolocation section of the GCI website
- small html/js page with a button "get my geolocation"
- stored values for longitude and latitude on page
- code shared on github
- page accessible on the web
- site linked on http://gci15.fossasia.org a) with a link to the code and b) with a link to the working site (accepted pull request)
- link to tweet or post on any other social network about the task, e.g. "Created a website at #GCI with #FOSSASIA to get #Geolocation check out http://my-geolocation-site @fossasia @hpdang"
- You can find help there: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_geolocation.asp