Make a scene of simple room/wall having a light bulb and a switch and host it on Github pages. Make the switch control the light bulb. On one click it switches it on and on the other switches it off. Brownie points for multiple switches and lights. See an example here: http://bit.ly/1NQj27P . You can see a simple toggle switch that makes the bulb turn on and off. When you finish add a link to a) your code and b) your web project to the students website at http://gci15.fossasia.org (section Lights Out).
- Understanding of Github Pages or website hosting
- code hosted on github
- website with light bulbs that can be switched on or off
- website or github pages that can be accessed over the web (e.g. yourgithubname.github.io)
- add the link to a) your code and b) your website to the students website at http://gci15.fossasia.org
- project works on Chrome and Firefox