[Marble] Fix mimetype declaration on Android
This task belongs to the Marble Project, where a new Android app is created and will have its first release soon. Be part of our team and contribute to an OpenStreetMap based navigation software with an easy-to-use user interface and beautiful vector maps.
Please complete the task [Marble] Build Marble Maps for Android before claiming this one.
When Marble Maps is installed on your smartphone and you open any kind of file in a file viewer, Marble Maps will be offered as a choice to open the file with. In this task this should be fixed: The mime type registration needs to be more specific such that Marble Maps is a choice only for .kml, .osm and .gpx files. See T805 for more details on this task.
Got a question, a problem or just want to talk? Please get in touch with us!
The #marble IRC channel is the easiest way to contact us. Webchat here.
- Dennis Nienhüser uses the nick name Earthwings. He is online in the evenings CET (central european time).
- Torsten Rahn uses the nick name tackat.
- Sanjiban Bairagya ues the nick name fewcha.
All mentors are subscribed to the marble-devel mailing list. You can also reach us individually:
- Dennis Nienhüser at email@example.com.
- Torsten Rahn at firstname.lastname@example.org.